Friends! We have all been watching the weather closely and are aware of the high possibility of rain on Saturday. We wanted to send out an email to everyone to let you know that we are still a GO for Saturday. You never know what this crazy Texas weather is going to be like until the actual start of the event! Here are a few things we wanted you to know before Saturday:
- We are the only event at Alpine on Saturday so we can delay the start of the event to fit the weather patterns.
- We will shoot in the rain as long as it is not raining too hard and there is no lightning.
- We have purchased some ponchos for everyone to hand out at the event or feel free to bring your own rain gear to wear at the event.
- If you do not want to bring your gun, due to the weather, Alpine has plenty of guns to rent for the event. The cost to rent a gun is $15.
If it turns out that the weather is too bad to shoot, we will still be having the following events:
- The free gun drawing for 2 lucky participants who are present at the event
- The raffle drawing for chances to win guns and other fantastic gifts.
- The money square, where you have a chance at winning a $500 gift card to the gun shop at Alpine.
- And lots of good BBQ by Red Neck BarBQ
Look for our latest update on our website www.mentors.care, 8 pm Friday, April 5th
Rain or shine, we are going to have a lot of fun and good food and fellowship for a great organization changing the lives of hundreds of high school kids in our communities!
We will see you all on Saturday!!
Improvement Facilitator, Gerdau – Midlothian Mill
Office – 972-779-3178, Mobile – 214-724-3241
“Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.”
– Ephesians 4:23